Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Big Phewww!!

1030 AM

alhamdulillah. now u can officially call me a doctor!! thanks Allah. sangat relieve. even i didnt study as much as others. like Am who deserve it more but still i really want it too. Am ko memang hebat but maybe Allah nak suruh ko bertambah hebat lagi. dun give up. we will grad together next year k. Am haruslah terharu aku tulis begini di sini.



~mood menghabiskan d last moment in malacca~


xtau nak describe macam man this feeling. sangat2 bersyukur. thanks a lot to my mom especially coz i know her prayers that bring me here. without her im not sure if i can ever get thru dis. all my sisters and brothers. di atas sumbangan dari pelbagai sudut kewangan terutamanya. kalau x pass kali ni xtau la cmne nk minta duit lagi utk byr fee lagi. huhu. frens yang dekat jauh. all geng etok, taayah's and even frens from primary school. thanks a lot guys! tidak dilupakan juga my special thanks goes to my study grupmate - bayani, rahim, pakwan, kay, man, am, afie, intan, shydee and jijul u guys rox! for my housemate too kak dina, cik nat n kak fyd. terima kasih menemani jalan2 payah ini bersama. owh sgt emosional. gedik sungguh. chow!!






nota kaki: congratulations to all my fellow frens in batch 17!! we r the best!!






~EVERYBODY KNOWS BUT NOBODY REALLY KNOWS~
blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

~The Prayer~

"Ya Allah, aku berlindung padaMu dari rasa sedih dan gelisah,
Dan aku berlindung padaMu dari sikap pengecut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung padaMu dari cengkaman hutang dan penindasan orang"

~Oath Of A Muslim Doctor~

"I swear by God,the Great,to regard God in carrying out my profession.To protect human life in all stages and under all circumtances,doing my utmost to rescue it from death,malady,pain and anxiety.To keep peoples' dignity,cover their privacies,and look up their secrets.To be,all the way,the instruments of God's mercy,extending my medical care to near and far,virtous and sinner,friend and enemy.To strive in the pursuit of knowledge and harness it for benefit,but not the harm,of Mankind.To revere my teacher,teach my junior,and be brother to members of medical profession.to join in piety and charity.to live my faith in private and in public,avoiding whatever blemishes me in the eyes of God,His apostie and my fellow faithful.And may God be witness to this oath"

~10 Muwasafat Tarbiyah~

~ Aqidah Yang Sejahtera
~ Ibadah Yang Sahih
~ Akhlak Yang Mantap
~ Luas Pengetahuan
~ Sihat Tubuh Badan
~ Mampu Berdikari
~ Melawan Nafsu
~ Sangat Menjaga Masa
~ Tersusun Urusannya
~ Bermanfaat Pada Orang Lain