Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nobody Win When Everyone's Losing

auto published entry


It's never enough to say I'm sorry
It's never enough to say I care
But I'm caught between what you
Wanted from me, and knowing
If I give that to ya
I might just disappear.

Nobody wins when everyone's losing

Oh, it's like

One step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I can't change your mind,

Oh, it's like

Trying to turn around on a one way street
I can't give you what you want
And it's killing me and I, I'm starting to see
Maybe we're not meant to be

It's never enough to say I love you
No, it's never enough to say I try
It's hard to believe that's there's
No way out for you and me
And it seems to be,
The story of our life

Nobody wins when everyone's losing

It's like one step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I can't change your mind, oh

It's like trying to turn around on a
One way street. I can't give
You what you want and it's killing me
And I, I'm starting to see
That maybe we're not meant to be

There's still time to turn this around
Should we be building this up
Instead of tearing it down
But I keep thinking
Maybe it's too late.

It's like one step forward
And two steps back,
No matter what I do
You're always mad
And I, can't change your mind, oh

It's like tryin to turn around
On a one way street
I can't give you what you want
And it's killing me and I,
I finally see,
Baby that we're not meant to be

It's like one step forward,
And two steps back,
No matter what I do
You're always mad,
And I, Baby I'm sorry to see,
Maybe that we're not meant to be












nota kaki: i fall in love with my stereo








~EVERYBODY KNOWS BUT NOBODY REALLY KNOWS~

0 Pengkritik Bebas:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

~The Prayer~

"Ya Allah, aku berlindung padaMu dari rasa sedih dan gelisah,
Dan aku berlindung padaMu dari sikap pengecut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung padaMu dari cengkaman hutang dan penindasan orang"

~Oath Of A Muslim Doctor~

"I swear by God,the Great,to regard God in carrying out my profession.To protect human life in all stages and under all circumtances,doing my utmost to rescue it from death,malady,pain and anxiety.To keep peoples' dignity,cover their privacies,and look up their secrets.To be,all the way,the instruments of God's mercy,extending my medical care to near and far,virtous and sinner,friend and enemy.To strive in the pursuit of knowledge and harness it for benefit,but not the harm,of Mankind.To revere my teacher,teach my junior,and be brother to members of medical profession.to join in piety and charity.to live my faith in private and in public,avoiding whatever blemishes me in the eyes of God,His apostie and my fellow faithful.And may God be witness to this oath"

~10 Muwasafat Tarbiyah~

~ Aqidah Yang Sejahtera
~ Ibadah Yang Sahih
~ Akhlak Yang Mantap
~ Luas Pengetahuan
~ Sihat Tubuh Badan
~ Mampu Berdikari
~ Melawan Nafsu
~ Sangat Menjaga Masa
~ Tersusun Urusannya
~ Bermanfaat Pada Orang Lain