Friday, November 20, 2009

Please Please

2:40 PM

dah almost a week start new sem. yeah. and guess what nex monday dah ada block test. yeah bravo2 syabas bete. tersangat kagum dengan kesungguhan kolej ni memperbanyakkan test sejak dua mejak ni. ok la tu je nak bagi tau. and tetibe kan rasa cam nak menujukan lagu kepada kak aima. kak aima sila terharu. (mesti kak aima baca ni sambil confuse apsal nak tujukan lagu kat aku plak. haha.) jawapannya saja2 dah tetibe tertaip nama kak aima nak buat cmne kan. hehe.






Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye
Even with our fists held high
It never would've worked out right
We were never meant for do or die
I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
I want you to know that it doesn't matter
Where we take this road someone's gotta go
And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on so I'm already gone
Looking at you makes it harder
But I know that you'll find another
That doesn't always make you want to cry
Started with a perfect kiss then we could feel the poison set in
Perfect couldn't keep this love alive
You know that I love you so, I love you enough to let you go
I'm already gone, already gone
You can't make it feel right when you know that it's wrong
I'm already gone, already gone
There's no moving on so I'm already gone





nota kaki: i just want you to know that im moving on.




~EVERYBODY KNOWS BUT NOBODY REALLY KNOWS~

8 Pengkritik Bebas:

miss teja said...

wah che ah. terharu2!

heheh. apa2 pun sebabnya. maseh la ye:p

i'm moving on too :)

Si Jelita said...

yeah2...
jom moving on sm2...

yaNie said...

"nota kaki: i just want you to know that im moving on"

wah, dalam maksudnya tu.. ;)

Si Jelita said...

mmg mendalam pun yang...
sumtimes x sure gak ngn diri sendiri betul ke dah moving on....

miss teja said...

takpe. ujian akan datang sekali sekala, and during that time boleh nilai sendiri sama ada dah move on, atau masih sama sperti dl.

the journey will not be bed of roses. but it'll worth your while ^^~

*if Looking at you makes it harder-- better don't look at all.

apa yg aku merapu.

Si Jelita said...

'if Looking at you makes it harder-- better don't look at all'

sedap ayat ni n mmg betul pun...
why want to look back when we know it makes thing harder...

*sigh*

miss teja said...

hehe. kira ok la che ah. cepat la jugak. i took a loooooooooooooooong time nak terjaga. kesihan kawan2 ku.

Si Jelita said...

actually che'ah pun xdela heal completely lagi tapi most of the time prefer to keep it to myself even cam pathetic gila je kan kdg2.....
kwn sedih2 ni susah nak cari so better buat2 happy je kan...
lagi senang kot nak moving on camtu....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

~The Prayer~

"Ya Allah, aku berlindung padaMu dari rasa sedih dan gelisah,
Dan aku berlindung padaMu dari sikap pengecut dan bakhil,
Dan aku berlindung padaMu dari cengkaman hutang dan penindasan orang"

~Oath Of A Muslim Doctor~

"I swear by God,the Great,to regard God in carrying out my profession.To protect human life in all stages and under all circumtances,doing my utmost to rescue it from death,malady,pain and anxiety.To keep peoples' dignity,cover their privacies,and look up their secrets.To be,all the way,the instruments of God's mercy,extending my medical care to near and far,virtous and sinner,friend and enemy.To strive in the pursuit of knowledge and harness it for benefit,but not the harm,of Mankind.To revere my teacher,teach my junior,and be brother to members of medical profession.to join in piety and charity.to live my faith in private and in public,avoiding whatever blemishes me in the eyes of God,His apostie and my fellow faithful.And may God be witness to this oath"

~10 Muwasafat Tarbiyah~

~ Aqidah Yang Sejahtera
~ Ibadah Yang Sahih
~ Akhlak Yang Mantap
~ Luas Pengetahuan
~ Sihat Tubuh Badan
~ Mampu Berdikari
~ Melawan Nafsu
~ Sangat Menjaga Masa
~ Tersusun Urusannya
~ Bermanfaat Pada Orang Lain